Like I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I love my slow cooker. Especially when the weather gets cooler! And I love when I discover that I can make one of my favorite recipes with this carefree method. This recipe for Stuffed Peppers has been on repeat in our house for a few years, and it’s even toddler approved! Enjoy!
• 4 bell peppers- top and seeds removed
• 2 cups quinoa- cooked and cooled
• 1 16 oz can drained corn
• 1 16 oz can drained and rinsed black beans
• 2 cups salsa of choice
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp chili powder
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/4 tsp salt
• Optional Toppings: cilantro, avocado, guacamole, cheese.
• Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
• Stuff each pepper with the mixture and place inside the slow cooker.
• Cook on high for 3 hours.
• Let cool and top with your choices.