When I saw this bag of frozen tortellini on the Shatto Home Delivery website, I knew I had to have it! Obviously there are a lot of ways you could prepare it, but this week’s cold rainy weather had me craving soup like crazy! I threw this together in the crockpot, and our entire family loved it!
- 1 bag frozen tortellini from Shatto Home Delivery
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 box vegetable broth
- 2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
- 1 block cream cheeses
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Dump bag of tortellini into crockpot.
- Layer on the bag of spinach.
- Pour in vegetable broth and tomatoes.
- Cube cream cheese and spread on top.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Stir and serve.
This was a huge hit and will definitely be a frequent fix in our house!