Yea, yea, yea, we’ve established that I have a serious thing for protein bars, balls, and bites. And I love making my own too! A friend recently asked if I had a recipe for a protein ball that did not use oats. No, but let’s give it a shot! I am really excited about what I made. Check out these No Bake Oat Free Protein Balls:
- 2 scoops protein powder (I used chocolate Arbonne.)
- 3/4 cup nut butter (I used peanut butter.)
- 4 tbsp milk of choice (I used almond milk.)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Mix all ingredients until it forms a dough consistency.
• Roll into balls and place in refrigerator for 1 hour before eating.
• Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.