We’ve probably talked about this before, but I am a protein bar junkie. I’m always down to try new brands and flavors, but I definitely have my favorites. One of which is Perfect Bar. They’re just so good, and they are incredibly filling! They’re packed with lots of nutritious stuff too, but I’m no expert on that. My only issues are that they aren’t available at every store yet, and they’re also pretty pricey. When I find a sale, I stock up big time! But I’ve been wondering if I could replicate them at home. I spent some time in the kitchen yesterday, and these are pretty dang close! The flavor and texture is spot on, but how do I cram all that kale and alfalfa in there?!
Check it out and let me know what you think!
1 cup Natural Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Agave Nectar (You can also use honey.)
2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Arbonne.)
1/8 cup Chocolate Chips
• Stir together peanut butter and agave.
• Heat in microwave for 1 minute.
• Stir in protein powder until fully combined. This will make a dough-like consistency.
• Spread into a 8×8 baking dish. (I prefer to use a silicone baking dish.)
• Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
• Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
• After at least 1 hour, remove from refrigerator and cut into your desired size. (I like to make bites instead of bars.)
• Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.