The crew at 310 Nutrition recently sent me some of their goodies to try, and I was so excited to see that they had included four flavors of their protein powder in my package. We all know that I love a protein smoothie, but when I saw the package of Mint Chocolate protein powder, I knew instantly what I wanted to do–Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Balls! It’s a super easy recipe, and you will love them! Plus, you can use code 310MOLLYBU for Free Shipping on your order from 310!
• 1 package 310 Nutrition Chocolate Mint Protein Powder (Use Code 310MOLLYBU for Free Shipping!)
• 2 cups rolled oats
• 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 1 cup nut butter of choice (I use Almond Butter.)
• 2/3 cup agave
• 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
• Place all dry ingredients in mixing bowl and combine.
• Add the agave and nut butter and stir until combined. (This will be very thick and hard to stir, so I recommend using a mixer if you have one.)
• Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to slightly harden.
• Remove from the refrigerator and form mixture into balls. (I use a cookie dough scoop or ice cream scoop, but you can use a spoon or just eyeball it for the size you want.)
• Place balls in airtight container of choice. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
I know you’re going to love 310 and this delicious treat!