I am a frequent subscriber of the Daily Harvest box, and I’ve honestly loved everything I’ve tried. From the second I tried their Cauliflower Rice and Pesto Bowl, I knew I had to recreate it at home. Theirs is still superior, but I came pretty darned close.
1 bag frozen Cauliflower Rice
1 bag fresh Spinach
1/2 tbsp Basil
2 tbsp Olive Oil (May need more for consistency.)
1/4 cup Cashew Pieces
1 bag Sun Dried Tomatoes
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
1 tsp Pepper
1. Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat.
2. Add cauliflower rice to pan and cook for 5 minutes or until unfrozen.
3. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
4. Add sun dried tomatoes and cashews and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
5. Add basil, lemon juice, salt, nutritional yeast, and pepper and mix thoroughly. (You may need to add more olive oil.)
6. Once everything is mixed thoroughly, remove from heat, and it’s ready to eat! You can eat as a side dish, on its own, or add a protein for a heartier meal.
I know you’ll love it, but I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Also, if you want to try Daily Harvest, you can get 3 Free Cups with my link!
3 thoughts on “Copycat Daily Harvest Cauliflower Rice and Pesto Bowl”
I use this recipe ALL THE TIME. Thank you!!!!! 🙂
I love this meal from them as well. Thanks for the recipe.
I made it and it was DELICIOUS!! Five star review!! Please do more Daily Harvest copycats!