2 medium sweet potatoes
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
sea salt (to taste)
black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash sweet potatoes and dice into even cubes (about 1 inch). I like to leave the peel on, but you can peel yours before cutting, if you prefer.)
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potato cubes with oil and spices until coated evenly.
- Spread onto baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes. (They should be soft inside but crispy outside.)
- Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper, if desired.