In my opinion, there is no better combination than chocolate and peanut butter. Don’t @me. A Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup is the straight up creation of angels. And the day that I figured out how to make them at home, best day of my life. Well after marriage, and becoming a mom, and well you get it. So how about this…Peanut Butter Cups, but make it Protein…? So easy, so yummy…You’re welcome!
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder (I use Arbonne.)
- 6 tsp nut butter of choice (I use peanut butter or cashew butter.)
- Mix coconut oil and protein powder until combined into liquid.
- Fill cupcake liners or silicone cupcake pan (see pictured), each half full.
- Freeze 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and top each cup with 1 tsp nut butter.
- Top with remaining protein liquid.
- Freeze an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and remove from cups.
- Store in freezer for up to 3 months. (But really…?)
- Optional: Top each cup with a sprinkle of sea salt and thank me later.
Enjoy and I love you too.