This is a very easy, healthy dinner that can easily be made with meat, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, paleo, low carb, the works! Get creative and let me know what you think!
- 1 tbsp cooking oil (I use coconut oil.)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 bag fresh mixed vegetables (Use whatever you like. I use a mix of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.)
- 1 tbsp almond butter (Any nut butter will work!)
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha (Depending on how spicy you want your sauce.)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 package of noodles of choice (For a low carb or paleo option, use Shirataki noodles.)
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok or large saucepan on medium heat. Add the garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the vegetables, and cook to desired consistency.
- While the vegetables are cooking, prepare your noodles according to the package directions.
- Once noodles are finished, add to the vegetables.
- Add the almond butter, Sriracha, ginger, and soy sauce/coconut aminos.
- Stir everything together to coat and warm thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy!