I’m always looking for more ways to add additional vegetables to our meals, and one of my favorite quick and easy meals is my Bell Pepper Nachos. These are a hit at our house!
- 3-4 bell peppers
- Optional Toppings:
- Prepared meat or meat replacement of choice
- Grated cheese
- Guacamole/Diced avocado
- Jalapeño peppers
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peppers–Remove seeds, core, and membrane from bell peppers and slice each one into vertical pieces. Set sliced bell peppers aside.
- Bake on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Add toppings of choice to peppers and place back in oven for 1-2 minutes, or long enough to melt everything.
- Serve immediately.
I hope you enjoy and can’t wait to hear what you add to yours!