• 3 medium pears
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons butter (I use vegan butter.)
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Preheat the oven to 400F.
• Cut the pears in half.
• With a spoon or melon baller, gently scoop out the core and seeds using a circular motion.
• Place the pears face down in a 9×13-inch glass dish or large baking sheet. (Spray dish/pan with cooking spray prior to placing the pears.)
• In a small saucepan, combine the honey, butter, cinnamon, and vanilla.
• Warm the sauce over low-medium heat, stirring until the butter is melted and ingredients are combined.
• Carefully spoon the sauce over the pears, reserving some of the sauce for later.
• Bake the pears for 30-35 minutes, until slightly soft and beginning to brown.
• Remove from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
• Spoon a small amount of the leftover sauce over the pears when serving.
Serve with vanilla ice cream, yogurt, or by themselves. Enjoy!