It’s finally freaking Fall! Y’all, this is my absolute favorite season. Let’s talk about God’s most perfect weather, all the Fall colors, all the Fall flavors, all the Fall fashion, and of course, all the Fall activities. So many activities!
Here’s a roundup of my favorite things to do when Fall hits. And if you’re in Kansas City, do them quick, because we only get like 3 days of Fall before it snows.
1. Visit a state or county fair
2. Have a picnic
3. Sit on your favorite patio
4. Have a bonfire (or fire pit) and roast s’mores
5. Explore a Corn Maze
6. Bake all the pumpkin things
7. Visit a Pumpkin Patch and pick out pumpkins
8. Attend a football game and do some tailgating
9. Visit a Farmers Market
10. Explore a vendor or craft fair
11. Take a hike and/or go camping
12. Carve or decorate pumpkins
13. Watch Halloween movies
14. Take donations to a food pantry
15. Decorate the house for Fall and/or Halloween
16. Plant some Mums
17. Boo your neighbors
18. Host a party or a Friendsgiving
19. Go Trick or Treating
20. Take family pictures
Okay now give me all your favorite Fall things!